UPDATE! National Seminar Series 2020
This year’s annual seminar program were due to kick off in Sydney on 28 April 2020.
Because of the ongoing restrictions due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus), it is impossible to predict any potential limitations on travel and group meetings. To ensure the safety of both Council staff and seminar delegates, the Copyright Council is using the opportunity to deliver the seminars online.
Please use the Webinar link below to book any training in 2020.
Who our seminars are for:
- Content creators & copyright managers
- Website administrators & social media managers
- Librarians & archivists
- Museum & gallery professionals
- Educators & administrators in educational institutions
- Government employees working for Commonwealth, State, or Territory bodies
- Artists, musicians, photographers, designers, writers, film-makers, and all creative industries
IMPORTANT NOTICE ON COVID -19 & THE NATIONAL SEMINAR SERIES