National Seminar Series 2020
NEW seminars to best target your learning needs are on their way to your town or city in 2020.
Our seminars are presented by experts in the field of copyright law who are up-to-date with the latest policies, laws and applications of copyright.
Using examples of recent case law to put your queries into context, this professional development series is not to be missed!
Who our seminars are for:
- Content creators & copyright managers
- Website administrators & social media managers
- Librarians & archivists
- Museum & gallery professionals
- Educators & administrators in educational institutions
- Government employees working for Commonwealth, State, or Territory bodies
- Artists, musicians, photographers, designers, writers, film-makers, and all creative industries
IMPORTANT NOTICE ON COVID -19 & THE NATIONAL SEMINAR SERIES