We've released three new titles available as digital and hard copy publications!
- Architecture, Building Design & Copyright
- Writers & Copyright
- Commercialising Copyright
- Libraries & Copyright
Head through to our Find an Answer section!
The Australian Copyright Council is an independent, non-profit
organisation. Founded in 1968, we represent the peak bodies for
professional artists and content creators working in Australia’s
creative industries and Australia’s major copyright collecting
Posted on 6/1/2016
Posted on 5/23/2016
Posted on 5/2/2016
Posted on 4/29/2016
Posted on 4/19/2016
Australian Copyright Council hits the road with our National Seminar Series
- Learn Copyright 101
- How to commercialise creative works
- How to protect copyright content
- How to work with copyright content
- How to use copyright content in social media
New for Education, Galleries, Libraries, Archives & Museums:
- Risk Management
- Managing your Digital Library
As well as Hot Topics for Copyright professionals
Our books are now available in digital format!
Compatible with most devices and available the instant you order and pay.
For more information click here
Take a look at our amazing affiliate organisations