ACC Marketing & Communications Internship
If you are keen to put your marketing and communications skills to good use, while earning some valuable experience in the not-for-profit sector, we’d love to hear from you.
The ACC is a not-for-profit organisation which supports creative Australia through the provision of legal advice, advocacy and education on copyright law.
We are seeking a motivated intern to take responsibility for the ACC’s promotional communication and social media content — and run with it.
It’s a busy role, which requires a delicate balance between language that accurately communicates the law, while also being conversational and accessible. For the right candidate, the role allows a high level of autonomy and responsibility.
You’ll find yourself responsible for:
• creating and scheduling social media content on a weekly basis;
• planning and writing outbound marketing communications;
• promoting publications and upcoming events; and
• helping to build the ACC’s influence & reach in the creative community.
You will have the opportunity to:
• gain some valuable workplace experience balancing multiple communication channels, with real-time access to campaign roll-out effectiveness;
• improve your understanding of Copyright law in Australia;
• broaden your network within the Australian copyright/creative community; and
• make a valuable contribution to the ACC’s small team!
Ideally, you will:
• possess excellent time-management and planning skills;
• be willing and able to work autonomously and with attention to detail;
• possess a flair for writing;
• have good research skills;
• be familiar with Microsoft Office Suite, Hootsuite and MailChimp; and
• be available on a casual basis (1-2 days a week) for a period of 1-3 months.
If so, please contact: email@example.com,au or call us on 9101 2377.