National Seminar Series 2017
NEW practical seminars to best target your learning needs are coming in 2017.
Our seminars are presented by experts in the field of copyright law who are up-to-date with the latest policies, laws and applications of copyright.
Using examples of recent case law to put your queries into context, this professional development series is not to be missed!
Who our seminars are for:
- Content creators & copyright managers
- Website administrators & social media managers
- Librarians & archivists
- Museum & gallery professionals
- Educators & administrators in educational institutions
- Government employees working for Commonwealth, State, or Territory bodies