Australian Copyright Council Webinar Series
The Australian Copyright Council's webinar training provides a platform to engage with continued learning from any location. With targeted sessions throughout the year, our copyright experts delve into topics regarding content management, protection, and distribution across various industries with reference to case law and real life examples. Helping you to break down the complexities of copyright law as it applies to your own practice, our webinars are available to both individual and group registrations.
Legal webinars and CPD training for 2017
In March the Australian Copyright Council hosted three webinars for legal practitioners to update their copyright knowledge and attain CPD units*. The recorded sessions are now available for purchase, and cover topics suited for the attainment of Practice Management CPD units. Purchases and further details are available HERE.
- proposed amendments to the Copyright Act;
- implications of the recent site-blocking cases under section 115A; and
- 'where to' from the Productivity Commission report.
Managing copyright risk in your legal practice
- copyright in your precedents and publications;
- using copyright exceptions for professional legal advice;
- accessing, sharing, and using third party content.
Social Media for Lawyers
- Social media terms and conditions
- Linking and sharing third party material
- User-generated content
- Managing infringement online
- What's happening overseas
Webinar recording now available
*We can provide attendance certificates on request only. Some sessions may meet mandatory professional development requirements. Check with your organisation.