An essential for those working in government departments and agencies
Are you working in a Commonwealth, State or Territory government department or agency?
Do you have an understanding of how specific government provisions apply to the use and ownership of copyright material?
This guide helps to break down the complexities of copyright from the unique perspective of a government entity.
- Who is part of the government for the purpose of the Copyright Act?
- The current legal and policy landscape;
- The government statutory licences for using copyright material;
- Other ways in which governments can use copyright material;
- Open licensing;
- Contracts for the creation and licensing of copyright content.