Digital technology has changed the way photographs are created and used. It has also made it more important than ever for photographers to understand the basics of copyright.
This practical guide covers the following topics:
- what does copyright protect
- ownership of copyright
- orphan works
- photographers’ moral rights in their work
- taking photos of people and copyright protected materials
- licensing photos
- use of images on website and social media
- what you can do if your copyright is infringed.
It also provides practical tips about how to protect your images in the digital environment. A must read for professional and amateur photographers.