This practical guide is for anyone responsible for getting copyright clearances. It will prove useful for people whose main role is seeking permissions, as well as those working on or producing short films, plays, publications or similar projects. It covers issues such as:
- when you need to seek permission
- the sorts of rights you will need to clear (e.g. moral rights as well as copyright)
- who to contact
- streamlining the permissions process
- dealing with common obstacles
Benefits of the format
What’s fantastic about our e-Publications? Only everything!
Provided in a perpetually accessible format, these e-books can be viewed across all your devices (computer, laptop, phone, tablet). All you’ll need is access to the internet.
Great if you travel for work, are often away from your desk when you might need the information, or just want to study while on the go.
This format allows you to:
• Search for key words and terms
• Click through live links to relevant case studies, resources, and legal websites
• Access any supplements and amendments in real time as our lawyers upload new information.