As part of their day-to-day work, architects and building designers create and use a wide variety of copyright materials.
With new technologies and opportunities for work overseas, architects, building designers and industry participants need to know how best to protect their copyright and moral rights.
In this practical guide, full of real life examples, we show you how to work effectively with copyright.
· Protecting your copyright and moral rights
· Dealing with clients
· Identifying, owning and dealing with copyright
· Risk management
Benefits of the format
What’s fantastic about our e-Publications? Only everything!
Provided in a perpetually accessible format, these e-books can be viewed across all your devices (computer, laptop, phone, tablet). All you’ll need is access to the internet.
Great if you travel for work, are often away from your desk when you might need the information, or just want to study while on the go.
This format allows you to:
• Search for key words and terms
• Click through live links to relevant case studies, resources, and legal websites
• Access any supplements and amendments in real time as our lawyers upload new information.