We explain the different copyright provisions that apply when teaching in educational institutions, as well as when you are teaching privately or for a private organisation.
The new edition also contains details of new blanket agreements that have been struck between the relevant collecting societies and certain sectors.
- How copyright applies to music, lyrics & sound recordings
- When you need permission
- Filming and recording
- Using resources from the internet, including music purchased online
- Moral rights and performers rights
Benefits of the format
What’s fantastic about our e-Publications? Only everything!
Provided in a perpetually accessible format, these e-books can be viewed across all your devices (computer, laptop, phone, tablet). All you’ll need is access to the internet.
Great if you travel for work, are often away from your desk when you might need the information, or just want to study while on the go.
This format allows you to:
• Search for key words and terms
• Click through live links to relevant case studies, resources, and legal websites
• Access any supplements and amendments in real time as our lawyers upload new information.