In this book you will learn about the specific copyright provisions relating to the use of Text & Images and gain a better understanding of when your activities may have copyright implications. This edition is a comprehensive revision containing new material and current case law (previous book ´Educational Institutions: Text, Images & Music’ (B107)).
Topics range from:
- Copying text, images & notated music
- Copying from the internet
- Digital delivery of course materials including use of content and learning management systems
- Special case exception (section 200AB)
This book is relevant for anyone working in an educational institution • it is an invaluable resource for teachers, librarians and IT staff working in schools, TAFEs, universities and other educational institutions.
Benefits of the format
What’s fantastic about our e-Publications? Only everything!
Provided in a perpetually accessible format, these e-books can be viewed across all your devices (computer, laptop, phone, tablet). All you’ll need is access to the internet.
Great if you travel for work, are often away from your desk when you might need the information, or just want to study while on the go.
This format allows you to:
• Search for key words and terms
• Click through live links to relevant case studies, resources, and legal websites
• Access any supplements and amendments in real time as our lawyers upload new information.