An essential for those working in government departments and agencies
Are you working in a Commonwealth, State or Territory government department or agency?
Do you have an understanding of how specific government provisions apply to the use and ownership of copyright material?
This guide helps to break down the complexities of copyright from the unique perspective of a government entity.
- Who is part of the government for the purpose of the Copyright Act?
- The current legal and policy landscape;
- The government statutory licences for using copyright material;
- Other ways in which governments can use copyright material;
- Open licensing;
- Contracts for the creation and licensing of copyright content.
Benefits of the format
What’s fantastic about our e-Publications? Only everything!
Provided in a perpetually accessible format, these e-books can be viewed across all your devices (computer, laptop, phone, tablet). All you’ll need is access to the internet.
Great if you travel for work, are often away from your desk when you might need the information, or just want to study while on the go.
This format allows you to:
• Search for key words and terms
• Click through live links to relevant case studies, resources, and legal websites
• Access any supplements and amendments in real time as our lawyers upload new information.