Digital technology has changed the way photographs are created and used. It has also made it more important than ever for photographers to understand the basics of copyright.
This practical guide covers the following topics:
- what does copyright protect
- ownership of copyright
- orphan works
- photographers’ moral rights in their work
- taking photos of people and copyright protected materials
- licensing photos
- use of images on website and social media
- what you can do if your copyright is infringed.
It also provides practical tips about how to protect your images in the digital environment. A must read for professional and amateur photographers.
Benefits of the format
What’s fantastic about our e-Publications? Only everything!
Provided in a perpetually accessible format, these e-books can be viewed across all your devices (computer, laptop, phone, tablet). All you’ll need is access to the internet.
Great if you travel for work, are often away from your desk when you might need the information, or just want to study while on the go.
This format allows you to:
• Search for key words and terms
• Click through live links to relevant case studies, resources, and legal websites
• Access any supplements and amendments in real time as our lawyers upload new information.