The games industry is quickly becoming one of the biggest, most dynamic and interesting of all the copyright industries. However, their interactive, non-linear and audiovisual experience means many games do not fit neatly into established copyright categories. This practical ePubs guide is aimed at games developers and publishers. It covers:
- copyright protection for games in Australia and in key markets
- clearing copyright for games
- moral and performers rights
- distribution and monetisation models
- user-generated content, communities, online play and international issues, and
- other relevant laws and issues.
Benefits of the format
What’s fantastic about our e-Publications? Only everything!
Provided in a perpetually accessible format, these e-books can be viewed across all your devices (computer, laptop, phone, tablet). All you’ll need is access to the internet.
Great if you travel for work, are often away from your desk when you might need the information, or just want to study while on the go.
This format allows you to:
• Search for key words and terms
• Click through live links to relevant case studies, resources, and legal websites
• Access any supplements and amendments in real time as our lawyers upload new information.