Are you a suit or a creative working in advertising or communications? Have you always wondered about the difference between copywriting and copyright? Then this book is for you.
This book takes you through the fundamentals of copyright for people working in advertising and communications, including:
It also covers issues around using new communications platforms such as:
- What does copyright protect?
- Who owns copyright?
- How to protect your copyright
- Copyright clearance processes
- Managing risks
- Social media
- User generated content
- Brand supported piracy
Complete with practical tips, this book is a must for advertising and digital agencies, graphic and industrial designers, copywriters, stock photography houses, as well as marketing and communications professionals.
Benefits of the format
What’s fantastic about our e-Publications? Only everything!
Provided in a perpetually accessible format, these e-books can be viewed across all your devices (computer, laptop, phone, tablet). All you’ll need is access to the internet.
Great if you travel for work, are often away from your desk when you might need the information, or just want to study while on the go.
This format allows you to:
• Search for key words and terms
• Click through live links to relevant case studies, resources, and legal websites
• Access any supplements and amendments in real time as our lawyers upload new information.