These days every organisation uses, creates and administers content, whether it be putting in place a filing system or hosting a website. Getting it right when dealing with copyright is a key element in managing organisational risk. This practical eBook will guide and assist organisations in identifying and addressing copyright issues as they arise in daily workflows.
- what is and isn’t protected by copyright
- when you do and don’t need a licence
- how to get a licence
- what goes into a licence
- building organisational compliance
- policies and guidelines
- risk management, and
- social media.
Benefits of the format
What’s fantastic about our e-Publications? Only everything!
Provided in a perpetually accessible format, these e-books can be viewed across all your devices (computer, laptop, phone, tablet). All you’ll need is access to the internet.
Great if you travel for work, are often away from your desk when you might need the information, or just want to study while on the go.
This format allows you to:
• Search for key words and terms
• Click through live links to relevant case studies, resources, and legal websites
• Access any supplements and amendments in real time as our lawyers upload new information.