This is a new and updated version of our previous, Music & Copyright (B070) book.
This book provides a more in-depth analysis of key copyright issues that those in the music industry face in their day-to-day operations. It contains lots of practical information, references to other useful resources and relevant examples. Some of the areas we cover include:
- General points about copyright & myths debunked
- Composing and song writing
- Use of Music in films
- Miscellaneous income streams
- Putting your music online
- Collecting societies
Benefits of the format
What’s fantastic about our e-Publications? Only everything!
Provided in a perpetually accessible format, these e-books can be viewed across all your devices (computer, laptop, phone, tablet). All you’ll need is access to the internet.
Great if you travel for work, are often away from your desk when you might need the information, or just want to study while on the go.
This format allows you to:
• Search for key words and terms
• Click through live links to relevant case studies, resources, and legal websites
• Access any supplements and amendments in real time as our lawyers upload new information.