Are you a publisher working in a traditional or digital (ebook) environment? Is the idea of copyright, and building it into your agreements with authors and other creators a little overwhelming?
Step-by-step and drawing on recent cases that are sure to entertain and keep you interested, we take you through:
- The intertwined histories of copyright and publishing
- Moral rights
- Practicalities for traditional publishing
- Publishing in the digital age
- Publishing contracts
- Hot topics in publishing
Benefits of the format
What’s fantastic about our e-Publications? Only everything!
Provided in a perpetually accessible format, these e-books can be viewed across all your devices (computer, laptop, phone, tablet). All you’ll need is access to the internet.
Great if you travel for work, are often away from your desk when you might need the information, or just want to study while on the go.
This format allows you to:
• Search for key words and terms
• Click through live links to relevant case studies, resources, and legal websites
• Access any supplements and amendments in real time as our lawyers upload new information.