The 18th Biennial Copyright Law & Practice Symposium
Leading speakers from industry, members of the judiciary, legal practitioners, policy-makers, and academics will be engaging with new and pressing challenges in the copyright space.
This year’s event offers an unmissable opportunity to hear enriching insights and connect with a variety of industry professionals.
- The Hon Pierre N Leval, Justice of the US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- The Hon Mark Dreyfus QC MP, Shadow Attorney-General
- Patricia Karvelas, Presenter, ABC Radio National
- Robert Leslie Malezer, Chairperson, Foundation for Aboriginal and Islander Research Action (FAIRA)
- Raani Costelloe, Legal Director, Yahoo7
- The (Im)possibility of reconciling Indigenous and Western ‘Intellectual Property’ laws
- The transformative doctrine of fair use
- Copyright enforcement: The new frontier
- Politics, Policy and Copyright
Where: Lendlease Darling Quarter Theatre
When: October 12 & 13, 2017
VIEW THE FULL SYMPOSIUM PROGRAM HERE